Saturday, May 1, 2010

R3 LM D17....

I knew the pound a day streak would have to come to an end, but a -0.6 is still pretty dang good :) So that is -4.6 over the last 5 days! This morning I am one pound less than my weight on the last day of p4, almost 3 weeks ago. I have to lose 1.2 to get back to my adjusted LIW, and 4 lbs to get back to my original LIW. I am just going to continue this eating style and see where it takes me. Today is my day to have an hour of whatever I want. I know that there will be cheesecake factory cheesecake, but not sure what I want for dinner. Can't decide between pizza, burger, or mexican..... decisions, decisions:) Here was yesterday:

5 comments:

  1. I want whatever you're drinking! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome work Jen!
    I have to figure something out myself, I don't think I will even give myself as much carbs as you as i try and cut weight for my next race, ughhh here we go again, and I can't afford to do it any other way, "strength wise"
    I was thinking I would stick with p2 foods and portions and see if that helps? I don't even know how bad it is, i just know its bad...can't bare to weigh myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phoenix! So good to have you back! I just can't imagine things being that bad :) How could you train for a race on 500 cals (p2 foods and portions) when not on HCG??? Wouldn't you fall over and die :) I need to see a picture of you, because I just don't see how someone who trains as much as you do being anything but a rail LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol
    The problem is that I am carb sensitive so in order the fuel the 7 hour work outs I am taking in 500 grams of carbs, I am dying otherwise, then I have blood sugar control issues and can't stop eating. Your right, I might need to use Hcg to get it done, it is the only thing that has ever worked for me in a short period of time.
    Maybe I could order the sublingual from your place?
    Add me on facebook (redflamedancer@hotmail.com) loads of pics there.

    ReplyDelete