Friday, May 28, 2010

R3 LM D45.... Maintenance Photos!

Well, I said I would be accountable and keep up with photos. So here is today. The first photo is at the end of my 3rd round on 3/4/10 (with a lot of self tanner :). The second is 4/9/10. And the last is today at 5/29/10. It has been almost 3 months since my last round. My weight in the first photo is 144.4 my original LIW. The second is 149.8 after adding excercise and locking in. The last is today at 149.4 where I seem to want to stay.

© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

After scrutinizing as much as I can, I think they pretty much look the same. I do think things are slowly tightening up with the exercise. I still wish my butt and thighs looked better, but overall I am pleased with the maintenance. Let me know what you think. As usual, I could be off my rocker and you guys will tell me to consider another round:) Then again when I put in in perspective, I really can't complain..... :)

.
© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

8 comments:

  1. You look wonderful hun!! Your legs look much more tone in the last picture compared to the first! =) And like you posted the other day...a girl's gotta have some curves! LOL! You certainly don't wanna be skin & bones, so be proud of that booty! =) Keep up your hard work, it has paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jen! That is one thing my hubby told me. Lose as much as need to feel better about yourself but don't lose your booty! :) Curvy girls are sexy! Have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen said it - you've definitely toned from the pics from right after your last round to now! You are truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see more tone for sure. I think you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome!


    Guess who is doing another round? Yep, gained it all back....stupid carbs, this will be it, got my next race in 4 weeks, then I am going to stop racing and work on being fit and nailing the maintence phase!
    if it kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO inspired by your photos! Particularly your first picture next to what you look like now! At the moment I am at 208 and have lost 22, and I look(ed) very much like your first photo but with more belly. ANYWAY, very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look awesome - don't get too skinny its not that healthy either - I think you look great the way you are now.

    ReplyDelete