Monday, May 17, 2010

R3 LM D33.... Bacon,Egg,Tomato and Avocado salad!


I was catching up over at marksdailyapple.com, and came across this recipe! YUM! I am going to have this for lunch tomorrow. All of my favorites in one dish :) The recipe can be found at this link: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/bacon-egg-avocado-and-tomato-salad/#more-12570. I had a great free day on Saturday. First I went to kickboxing class and sweated my guts out. Then I went to Cafe Rio and had my favorite salad and Key Lime Pie! Delish! Next, we went to the park and I just chilled in a lawn chair in the sun while reading the latest gossip mag and snacked on some swedish fish :) Finally, we went to see Iron Man 2. It was really good and I enjoyed my favorite glazed almonds. Pretty good day, if I do say so myself :) Sunday, I got right back on program and have been doing great and have even managed to stay off the scale :) Let's see if I can make it to Saturday as planned..... we will see ;)

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm burned out on eggs I think, but that looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! That looks really good- Glad to hear you had such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! This looks awesome. I'll have to give it a try before round 2 starts on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that looks delish!!! I am going to make it for dinner tonight, thanks for posting! =)

    ReplyDelete