Wednesday, May 19, 2010

R3 LM D35....



Okay, if that one didn't make you laugh your butt off, then you probably don't have a 17 year old son that doesn't understand what a belt is!! I just don't get what is comfortable about having to pull your pants up every 5 seconds :) Not much to report. Work is getting busier so that is nice. I am still not weighing until saturday and following my usual program. I have not worked out in the last 2 days because my neck is acting up, but I am hoping to go to volleyball tonight, and maybe dance tomorrow morning..... :) I tried the avocado egg salad from yesterday's post, and it was great!

5 comments:

  1. That avocado egg salad is my FIRST p3 meal!!!

    Hey, I posted on my blog that my site is up - I am directing people to PIA for HHCG but I want YOU to get the credit, so please let me know how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! It was great meeting you today! You look even better in person! I am so impressed by your successes! Thanks for your help today, I'm sure I'll see you again!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg- it was great to meet you too!! You don't look so bad yourself :) Come in anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I wondered if you can give me advice---Last Sunday I was at 174.6...today I am finally at 173.2. Took me 4 days to go down a pound...do you think I should do an apple day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg-
    What day are you on? Technically you don't do an apple day unless you have not moved in 4 days. You could try one. I tried one and only lost .2! But like you, I was not in a "true" stall of 4 days :) It won't hurt to try it. I did do a mini steak day once and lost 1.8 over 2 days after that. But I tried it again in my next round and it didn't do anything. Basically, I am thinking that sometimes it is just coincidence and that the body will move when it is ready. If you are willing to try any of these go ahead, just don't make your self nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete