Monday, April 5, 2010

R3 P4 D12...

Well, after not weighing yesterday and eating almond flour treats all day, I gained .4 from the previous days weight. And that was the day I was up already, so that puts me at +2.2 above LIW this morning. I am going to do a high protein day today, because I don't think this weight is water and that the steak day will be effective. I think the protein day followed by clean eating will be more effective. I am proud of myself for not having one bite of sugar or Easter candy yesterday, but I still paid the price. The almond flour treats have a bit of agave, or some low sugar dark choc chips. I normally have 2 in a day. But yesterday I snacked on those all day to avoid the sugar. Unfortunately, I think that the little bit in them still added up, because I was tossing and turning all night with a massive headache, sweating, and trouble sleeping. Not fun. I think I need to concentrate on clean eating this week and maybe try not baking. Put more of a focus on veggies and limit the almond flour stuff to ONE a day :) My friend kept asking me, if I really did not want the candy. I really didn't. I just wanted more almond flour stuff :) I don't know if that is good or bad! Maybe I am just replacing one bad habit with another habit. A healthier one, but still :) Here is last years Easter compared to this years. And yes I am wearing that outfit again, but the hubby loves it and said it shows off all my progress with family in town :)

Here is what I ate today:

2 hard boiled eggs

tuna in cabbage leaves
string cheese

cheeseburger, lettuce, tomato
string cheese

30 minutes incline treadmill with 3 60 second sprints at the end :)


1 comment:

  1. Good for you staying away from the sugary treats!!! I however, did not! :) I was bad and ate one, and like you, had a headache the rest of the stinking day! :) I also wanted to say good job with not weighing yesterday, I am sure you enjoyed your day much more!! You are doing great and you are eating healthier, keep your head up!! =)

    ReplyDelete