Sunday, April 18, 2010

R3 D4 LM...

Yesterday was so perfect. After work the hubby and I loaded up our bikes and went biking around the lake at Daybreak. It is master planned community with parks, lake, trails, etc. They have tons of model homes to go thru too. That is one of our favorite things to do together. They have ones that are like New York style lofts. So cool. Then we went to In and Out and ate outside. Next we played volleyball for about an hour. Perfect afternoon :) Today is supposed to be great weather again. The hubby had to go to Seattle this morning for work, so my son and I are planning a day out together. What a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how GORGEOUS it is. I have all the windows open.

    I love Daybreak. My mom was actually in charge of the information pavilion when they first opened. Let me know if you need an agent to get you into one of those homes. ;)

    ReplyDelete