Friday, April 9, 2010

R3 P4 D16....

Man I thought for sure I would be down today, but I am up instead! My original LIW was 144.4. After workouts started, I raised that to 147.2, since that was where it was staying. As of this morning I was 149.8. So thats 5.4 above original and 2.6 above my adjusted LIW. I did not get done with my weights workout last night until 9:30pm, so that could have something to do with it. Also, this TOM is strange. It was 3 weeks late, and I usually gain 3# right before I start and then lose while on TOM. This time I didn't gain before but am up during TOM. I am not sure what to think. I think I will wait until it is gone and then see if I want to try correcting. I took measurements, but they were the same. I also took pictures and compared them to the end of my round which was 37 days ago. I started my workouts 32 days ago. The ones on the left are from the end of last round, and the ones on the right are from this morning. Let me know what you think. Do you see a change for the worse? Don't worry, I can take it if you tell me I need to wake up and get my butt in gear correcting :)


© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

"
© Jennifer Payne, West Jordan, Ut. "All Rights Reserved"

Here is what I ate today:

Nutball

1 egg + 3 whites with sprinkle of bacon and cheddar
2 slices ezekiel with cc and fruit spread

cheeseburger(no bun), 1/2 choc shake

cottage cheese, strawberries and cantalope
broccoli with ranch
almond flour biscuit

string cheese, 2 sf candies, 7 glazed almonds

Workout: 30 minutes 1 on 1 volleball, 30 minutes incline treadmill with 2 sprints.

8 comments:

  1. If anything, it looks like your butt is firming up! You look smokin' hot, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are starting to look all over toned. I can see it in your thighs, backside and lower bell.

    The girls are looking good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you look a lot more toned now than in the first picture!! You almost have a full 6 pack in today's picture for crying out loud!!! :)You are doing fabulous and if I were you I would not worry about the weight number at all...you look fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK OK! You probably think I dropped off the face of the earth! lol I didn't. Just been uber busy.
    Shots look great. I will give you an update soon...it isn't good news!!!
    Hate endurance sports and all the associated carbs. P3 was so good to me with not a single steak day!
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Jen on this one: you have a six-pack on your tummy! You look fabulous! Are you crazy? its got to be water-weight/TOM related. Its going to all be gone when you're done with TOM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen-
    You look great! I would say if anything you are just toning up which to see that much of a difference in 32 days?! Pretty good!!!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww.... you guys are so sweet. You are probably just being nice :) I fully expected to get a "talking to", and be eating steak for the next 3 days:) I am trying to accept what is, but I also don't want to pretend that all is well, if it really isn't. I feel good. Eating right and exercising. So that has to be okay.

    Phoenix- holy cow, I thought you had gone missing. I expect a full report SOON!!

    Autumn- I just want to tell you that I have tried to post on your blog several times, but everytime it tells me that a security feature won't let me do it!! I love reading your stuff, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definitely looking more toned; remember muscle weighs more than fat. You didn't look like you really had any fat to lose in the first pic, but in the second pick you look smoother and more muscular. I say stop worrying and enjoy your mega-success!

    ReplyDelete