Friday, April 2, 2010

R3 P4 D9...

Down -1.4 lbs this morning! Back to +0.2 above LIW. I guess it was just the double eating out and the late volleyball that caused the gain. When I got up this morning and saw I had lost instead of gained, I went to the store for a test. Even though I know it is not possible, since hubby was "fixed", I was freaking out. Came back negative! THANK GOODNESS!! I have a 17 1/2 year old son, can you imagine starting over????

Went to work for the first time yesterday. I was by myself all day since the owner had gone home for the holiday. It was nice and easy. Still pretty quiet since they just opened, but I spoke with several of the clients and helped them troubleshoot any issues they were having. Got a few walk-ins as well. We will have some great options coming in about a week. So I will post on that when I get all the specific pricing.

Here is what I ate today:

nutball, tea

1 egg + 3 whites, cheddar and bacon
ezekiel english muffin with cc and fruit spread
1/2 orange

breakfast bar- See new recipe post!! YUM!

cottage cheese with berries and coconut flakes
broccoli with ranch
choc mini muffin with cc

breakfast bar :)

cheeseburger, diet coke

glazed nuts.... OMG! See new recipe post!

I tried some new recipes which I will post for you. SOOOO GOOD! I did incline treadmill with 3 sprints at the end for my workout today. I can't wait for dance class in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on your first official day!

    So funny about the pregnancy test! I wonder what's going on with you?

    *HUG*

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you got the news you hoped for on the preg. test! And your first day sounds like its a great beginning!!

    Thank you for posting the recipes today- Would you post the choc. chip muffin recipe sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LD-

    I will see if I can post the choc muffin recipe. It is the Ginger Brownie recipe from the Almond Flour Cookbook. I just did not use ginger, added macadamias and coconut flakes instead of suggested nuts, and put into mini muffin tins rather than the pan. I will see about the copyright info :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete