Thursday, April 15, 2010

R3 Lifetime Maintenance Begins.....

So no weigh in today :) Today is the first day of the rest of my life :) And what do you know the sun is shining as well. I am so excited for this weeks forecast of sunshine and warmer temps! On the work front we are getting some new options and they are all being finalized so once I get all that info I will post all of the great stuff. Yesterdays workout was 1 on 1 volleyball with the hubby and this morning I will be headed off to dance class!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on stabilizing so well! Enjoy the weather - 70 degrees today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job not weighing!!! You rock! I am excited to hear the new work info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that God smiled and blessed you with a perfect day to begin the rest of your life with your new perspective!!

    ps. in answer to your question on my blog yesterday, I'm doing sublingual 125ius/day. Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment!!

    ReplyDelete