Monday, April 19, 2010

R3 D5 LM...

Well I had a great time with my son yesterday. We shopped, went to the movies, out to Red Robin, bike riding around the lake, and then got cheesecake from Cheesecake factory and watched the Blindside! I had great food and way too much cheesecake :) I actually felt sick afterwards from having too much. I love their red velvet cheesecake :) I decided to do a steak day today with all of my treats yesterday. It was sunny and beautiful today and in the high seventies!! I worked all day and then went straight to dance class. Now, I am exhausted and am going to go sit in the hottub :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great day today too Jen! I'm excited to see your results from your steak day- You may have already posted this, but is there a recipe book that I can buy that has all these yummy almond flour recipes you talk about? If so, what is the name of it?

    hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I got the almond flour gluten free cookbook by Elana Amsterdam. She also has a website with amazing recipes called elanaspantry.com. But the book has stuff that is not on the website. It is worth every penny. You can get it at amazon for 10-12 dollars :)

    ReplyDelete