Tuesday, April 13, 2010

R3 P4 D20...

Same as yesterday. Even with stricter calories. Maybe that is just where it wants to be. I am working today and then it's a weight workout after work:)

Here is what I ate today:

cottage cheese w/ yougurt, berries, pecans and coconut flakes.
slice of ezekeil bread with cc and drizzle honey

cheeseburger, 1/2 choc shake
1/2 apple

1/2 apple

2 eggs + 2 whites, with sprinkle of bacon and cheddar
huge side of broccoli with ranch
1 slice ezekiel with cc and fruit spread

string cheese, 2 sf candies

Did weights workout tonight, and then American Idol :)

3 comments:

  1. Hows work going? I keep meaning to pop in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done amazingly well stabilizing! I hope I'm half as successful as you've been, when I transition into this next P3....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helderheid- Its going pretty good. Quiet but getting better :) Do pop in I would love to see you :)

    Ld- Thanks so much. It is definitely my hardest round when it comes to stabilization, but overall I am pleased. I think you will do great. As long as we keep you "falling into" anything :)

    ReplyDelete