Tuesday, April 6, 2010

R3 P4 D13...

Down -1.0 from the high protein day :) Which is pretty good since it looks like TOM will arrive today. Finally! That is over 2 weeks late! Better late than never I guess :) I am really sick of the SNOW :( I need some warm weather soon. Today will be a weights workout. I worked yesterday and spent most of my day counseling our current clients. That was fun, and nice to get paid to talk HCG all day :)

Here is what I ate today:

Tea, nutball

protein shake, ezekiel english muffin with cc and fruit spread

1/2 jerky stick, cottage cheese with diced pears
broccoli with ranch, almond flour scone

string cheese, 1/2 jerky stick, 4 apricot halves

cheeseburger, cantalope, 1/2 oreo shake

2 sf candies

Did my weights workout today and got all my bills paid and errands run!

2 comments:

  1. Finally! I know that TOM starting must be a great relief to you- it would be to me! You'll start to release more water weight in no time!

    Glad to hear your new job is going so well!

    ReplyDelete