Thursday, April 8, 2010

R3 P4 D15...

Up this morning. Not sure why. TOM is here and played volleyball till late last night. Eating was good yesterday. I am so excited because we are supposed to have sunny skies for the next 3-4 days!!! I really needed that :)

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites, sprinkle of bacon and cheddar
2 slices ezekiel bread with butter and honey

nutball, tea

cottage cheese, strawberries
broccoli, carrots, ranch
almond flour scone

string cheese, 7 almonds, 4 apricot halves

chicken, brussel sprouts
fruit salad

strawberry shortcake: almond flour biscuit, strawberries, cream

Worked all day, and then had family in town for dinner. Did not get to do my weights workout until 8:45pm!!

3 comments:

  1. What an absolute relief TOM is here! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've been scrolling down through your blogs to try to figure out the diet you're on now, and I don't get it. I know that's not stuff you eat on the HCG diet, is this something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. helderheid- I was so worried I took 2 tests, but both were negative :) Hope all is well with you!

    Suzanne- this is the HCG diet, but I am in maintenance. The really restrictive part is called Phase 2. I am currently towards the end of Phase 4. So I am not "dieting", just maintaining :)

    ReplyDelete