Sunday, April 11, 2010

R3 P4 D18...

Up +0.2 from yesterday. Still staying up a bit. I might trying doing a steak day on Monday just to see if there is any water hanging around that I need to get off. If that does nothing then I will just continue as normal. Clean eating and exercise :) Walked for about 4 miles with the hubby this morning. Hopefully we will play some vball a little later :)

Here is what I ate today:

nutball

2 eggs + 2 whites with sprinkle of bacon,cheddar and jalepeno.
ezekiel toast with pb and honey
strawberries and cantalope

string cheese, 2 dried apricot halves, trail mix, coco crack

cheeseburger, diet coke

strawberry shortcake with almond flour biscuit

protein shake, 2 sf candies

Got about 30 minutes of volleyball in before it got too dark :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice day today with your honey- I'll bet the 0.2 is a little water weight, leftover from TOM.

    Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment for me yesterday, I needed it.... Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete