Monday, April 26, 2010

R3 D12 LM...

Just when I am getting used to all of the beautiful weather..... there is snow in the forecast again!!! I have been busy working, and things have definitely been picking up. Everyone wants to lose before summer. I have been trying to think about what my new goals should be. I think I want to focus on nutrition. I am also joining Crossfit Draper to add to my workouts. It scares me a little.... but if I can do that, then I can do anything :) I have been reviewing my eating and am noticing some old patterns. I don't love veggies, I love sugar, and I hate cooking! In the past I went for whatever was easiest. When I come off the VLCD I am so good about cooking most meals and really upping the veggies. I always have some treats, but very limited. I am seeing that more and more I am going for easy protein (cottage cheese, protein shakes) small amounts of veggies and lots more treats. They are mostly all almond flour or sugar free, but still way too much. It scares me that I am reverting to old habits, even though they are much healthier. My friend and I have decided that for the next 2 weeks we are challenging each other to eat p3 style, keep carbs to under 100g per day, workout 5 days a week (3 crossfit), and no sugar/sugar free alcohols. We get one hour per week to have what we want, so make it good :) I am going to focus on preparation and veggies. This ought to be interesting, but fun :)

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and just started HCG. Will totally be back here for tips and encouragement! Great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing Jen, when I move into P3/P4. I start out with the veggies, but gradually slide into fewer and fewer leafy greens. I need to keep an eye out for that this round. Unfortunately, I don't think I can totally give up double stuff Oreos, even if they are processed! A girl's gotta have at least 1 vice, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be interested in watching this new experiment! What's crossfit?

    I'm looking out my window at the snow... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete