Saturday, April 3, 2010

R3 P4 D10...

Up +1.6 from yesterday, and +1.8 above LIW! Baking or TOM :) I keep getting cramps but then nothing. Body is really struggling to start. I ate good stuff yesterday, but between the nutball, almond flour breakfast bars, and glazed nuts, I guess I essentially ate nuts all day (not to mention the In-and-Out burger). I will eat good today :) I can't decide if I want to do a modified steak day today, or just eat clean.....

Here is what I ate today:

1 egg + 2 whites, cheddar and bacon
ezekiel english muffin, cc and fruit spread

string cheese, jerky
1/2 c cottage cheese
celery, carrots, and ranch
piece of breakfast bar

1/2 oz glazed nuts, 4 dried apricot halves

rr bacon burger and 1/2 oreo shake :)

I did really good all day, till the husband decided we were going car shopping. Wen ended up buying a new car, but did not get to eat till late and ended up at Red Robin :) Went to dance class this morning, but the instructor was gone for the holiday so I went to cardio kickboxing instead! Way fun, but way sore :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet if you were to eat clean today, you'll lose the nut-weight. Is your new hcg position full-time or part-time? I actually heard a radio ad for an hcg website 2 days ago. It was the first time I've heard anything about it broadcast-

    ReplyDelete