Wednesday, April 7, 2010

R3 P4 D14...

Just about the same as yesterday. Up .2 lbs. I am so happy the sun is out today :) I am working today and then hopefully I will get in a walk and will play volleyball tonight!!

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake, ezekiel toast with butter and honey

1/2 jerky, 1/2 string cheese, 4 dried apricot halves

cottage cheese with diced pears, broccoli with ranch
almond flour scone

1/2 jerky, 1/2 string cheese, 4 dried apricot halves

2 pieces coco crack

chicken, mushrooms, onions and cabbage

handful of trail mix, 2 sf candies

I did get in about a 30 min walk in the sunshine after work, and am going to play volleyball tonight :) My seventeen year old son is going to be the death of me. I don't know how much more I can take... :(

2 comments:

  1. What is it about 17 year olds??? My daughter is 17 and she is causing my gray hair and years of my life too!!! Hang in there - I hear most of them make it to 18 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! I can't wait until he is on his own and out of the house.... :)

    ReplyDelete