Saturday, April 10, 2010

R3 P4 D17...

You guys are so awesome!! Thanks for the support :) Down -0.8 this morning! Maybe since TOM is leaving, some water will go with it. I am loving having the sun and warmer temps because that means I can play volleyball for my cardio in the back yard. My husband and I play almost everyday during the warmer months. Talk about a workout. 1 on 1 means you cover the whole court! Running, diving, digging, spiking! We usually play till we are drenched and then stand under the hose :) Today and tomorrow are supposed to be sunny around 70 degrees!!! I am going to dance class this morning, and then out to Miller Motorsports Park to see the Ferrari Challenge with my love. Happy Saturday!

Here is what I ate today:

2 eggs + 2 whites, sprinkle of bacon, cheddar and jalapeno
ezekiel toast with pb and honey
diced strawberry and cantalope

cottage cheese, fruit
broccoli/celery with ranch
almond flour biscuit

string cheese, 6 macadamia halves, 4 dried apricot halves
coco crack

cheeseburger, cantalope, 1/2 oreo shake

1 sf mini mint patty

Workout was dance class this morning!! Shake it baby! :)

4 comments:

  1. So fun you can play with your husband!

    Isn't the weather PERFECT?? I have every window open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had fun with your honey today! Its so nice that you two enjoy playing together-

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing awesome Jen...say when you log your foods do you measure your foods out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amie Sue- I was weighing an measuring for awhile there. Then I just tracked them on my own. Nothing special. I stopped that, because it was making me crazy trying to count everything. I went up after I stopped, but TOM came at the same time so I am not sure what the cause is. It has stayed so far. I will start tracking again and see if I am going to high :)

    ReplyDelete