Thursday, April 1, 2010

R3 P4 D8....

Up +1.2 from yesterday and +1.8 above LIW!! I did eat out both meals yesterday, and played volleyball for 2.5 hours last night till midnight. I expected to be up, but I am really hoping that this means TOM is finally arriving. In the past, any movements of a pound or more at a time, (once I was stable) were always cycle related. Ovulation and TOM. This would be typical as I usually gain about 1.4, then the next day I am up about 2.8, and then TOM starts within a few days. I hope this is the case since as of today it has been 41 days since last TOM.

Here is what I ate today:

1 egg + 3 whites, sprinkle of cheddar and bacon
ezekiel english muffin with cc and fruit spread
1/2 apple

1/4 apple
nutball

cottage cheese, berries
broccoli with ranch
mini choc muffin w/ cc

1/4 apple
string cheese

chicken with mushrooms and onions and cabbage
carrot cake muffin with cc

string cheese, 2 sf candies

Worked today! Came home and did my weights workout and then sat in the hot tub :) We absolutely love our hot tub. We got it about 1.5 years ago and I don't think we have missed a day yet that we did not get in it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 41 days! You're usually pretty regular, right? How frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your first day at your new job go? I'm excited to hear!

    ReplyDelete