Thursday, April 29, 2010

R3 LM D15....

Hello all! So I have been trying my new experiment doing the challenge with my friend. I have been doing all of the same stuff regarding type of food and workouts, but I have been very strict with keeping my carbs at 100 or less and keeping the protein at 80-110g. I can't believe how quickly carbs add up! BUT- I have lost 3 pounds in 3 days!! So cool. AND- I am eating a larger volume of food than before. Bulking it up with more veggies and fats. Keeps me full and happy! I am going to do this for awhile and see if I can get back to my original LIW even before I added back the exercise! I don't care about the number on the scale, it is just so cool to be able to control things so precisely by just observing the carb count!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome about the 3 lbs!!! WTG!! :) I have realized that I also have been eating more of the almond flour and sugar free treats than I should. I was just reading information on the new Atkins and it is very interesting, has similarities to the Primal Blueprint philosophy. I hope I am as successful with it as you are! :) Hugs to you, you are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's interesting about the carb count Jen- I'm going to be mindful of that this coming P4. Maybe it'll help me get a better handle on maintenance this time around!

    ReplyDelete