Monday, April 12, 2010

R3 P4 D19...

Up another .2! So that is +2.2 above my adjusted LIW. I was going to do a steak day today, but I have to work until 6 and then get over to dance class at 7pm. I think I will try to do a true steak day tomorrow just to see if there is any water to release. My guess is it won't do much, but at least then I will know. I was tracking and counting calories for awhile there and keeping it around 2000. That was when I my weight settled. Then I stopped counting and the weight went up a bit, but TOM arrived right at the same time. Hard to say. But now that TOM is gone it is staying up. So either I have some water or maybe I am taking in more than I think. I will track calories this week and see if that brings it back down a little. I do keep trying to increase my weights, so I also don't know if any muscle is being added as well ;)

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake with yogurt and berries
1 slice ezekiel bread with 1 tbsp pb and drizzle of honey

6oz broccoli, 2 tbsp ranch
1 cup cottage cheese, diced strawberries and melon

4 apricot halves
string cheese
pecan delight

2 eggs + 2 whites with sprinkle of bacon and cheddar
1 slice ezekeil bread with 1 tbsp cc

apple
jerky stick
1 sf coconut candy

Workout: 1 hour dance class.

No comments:

Post a Comment