Friday, September 3, 2010

R2 P2 D8...

Down -1.0 lbs! Only -2.6 to go to reach my first goal of 149.8. That would take off all load and the 5 lbs I gained on vacation :) 149.8 is where I have been since last round, so from there it would be new territory :) I hope to reach 149.8 by Monday's weigh in. I have felt really good so far. The hunger has been great. I did not even eat my second fruit last night. I really feel like the little extra bit of protein is making a difference. My waist measurement is already back to where my last round ended at 27.5 as of this morning. Obviously any weight I have gained went right on the hips and thighs as usual :) My friend who has done every round with me so far, including this one, called me yesterday and said she quit!! So, from here on out it's just me and you guys :) The basement was completely demo'd yesterday. They should be starting sheetrock today. The big decision for today is which color to do for the countertops. They will be doing those as well. Here is what I am planning on eating today:

40g Jay Robb 146.6
115g Strawberries 36.8
5g cocoa 10.0
4oz chicken 146.6
250g Tomato 45.0
215g Apple 111.8

Total Calories: 496.8

*Update: totally weird but TOM showed up this afternoon unexpectedly! Should not have been for about 4-5 more days. A pound loss and TOM.... I will take it :)

1 comment:

  1. WooHOO!! that you lost 1lb AND got TOM, tells me that when your TOM is over, you are going to see another NICE loss! I have NO doubt that you are going to see your first goal by Monday. I'd have to agree with you, that the extra protein is doing you good! I'm so happy for you!

    Hang in there, I should start next week sometime, and we can be hcg buddies this round!

    ReplyDelete