Friday, September 10, 2010

R4 P2 D15...

Down -0.0 lbs :( My first day of no loss..... I knew they would come, but I still hate to see it. I am wondering if cabbage could be a problem for me, or the braggs aminos. I only lost .4 the last time I ate it and that was right at the beginning when I lose big numbers no matter what. I had it again yesterday with only a splash of the aminos and even skipped the evening fruit?? Not sure. I will try a few days of no cabbage, aminos, or miracle noodles and see how that does. I could just be the fact that this is the beginning of all the ups and downs. I will weigh for the next 2 days and then maybe just weigh 3 times next week to avoid the frustration :) Have a list a mile long of stuff to get done today. Then painting for the weekend :) Here is what I am having today:

40g Jay Robb 146.6
115g Strawberries 36.8
4oz chicken 146.6
250g Tomato 45.0
215g Apple 111.8

Total Calories: 486.8

3 comments:

  1. Bummer about the no loss, but it does happen. Hope the scale is kinder to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about no loss - not looking forward to those discouraging days, but have to stay strong for the long run - i just read about those days - does the aminos or the miracle noodles have extra salt - could you be retaining water (trying to learn about this whole new diet)
    I have a question since I am just starting are
    you able to drink 100 oz. of water a day. I am
    finding it hard - only drinking about 80oz.
    thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma-yes, there are usually several days of no loss, so be prepared :) The aminos do have a lot of salt, but I only used a tsp or two for pete's sake! The diet written by the doctor calls for 2 liters of water which is 67 ounces. I usually drink 2 liters of water, 1 cup of tea, and 1/2 liter of perrier with flavored stevia. So I am probably getting 2-3 liters a day of liquid. I would not get too crazy with the water. If you do, you will wash out all of your electrolytes and will start having problems. 100oz is only 28 ounces less than a gallon. I would stick with 67-100. You are fine at the 80.

    ReplyDelete