Thursday, September 16, 2010

R4 P2 D21...

Well this is my third day of 145.2 and my second day in a row of -0.0! So annoying. It makes it very hard to keep going when I know I could end this in 2 days. The real kicker is that I have no appetite and have to remind myself to eat. Why is it that when I am having such an easy time, there are no losses??? I will try the double protein day again today, since my last two losses were following my last one. I said I was going to go 30 days, which would be a week from Saturday. I have half a mind to not weigh at all next week and just surprise myself at the end, because I am not hungry and doing great, until I get on the scale and see no movement! :) Here is what I will have today:

30g jay robb 110.00
2.5g cocoa 5.0
168g chicken 220.0
100g romaine 17.0
84g chicken 110.0
100g celery 16.0

Total Calories: 478.0

5 comments:

  1. Apple days don't usually work for me. It always ends up being a 0.0 or -0.2 loss. A lot of people I know also tend to get the boomerang effect with the apple day. They lose and then it comes right back, or they lose and then are stuck again. I will be interested to see how today does. How is work going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think not weighing until the end is a GREAT idea! If you are feeling good and eating well, does it really matter what the scale says from one day to the next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering if you are having an issue with your thyroid. I am only saying this because I did on my first round and I am watching for it this round.

    I am also asking because you said you have been really cold in the past and now you have stopped losing.

    What happened to me is that my body started resisting thyroid. My doc suspedcted that my reverse T3 levels were getting too high and blocking the thyroid receptors from getting what they need. He countered it with large doses of synthetic T3. He said this happens in about half of the patients he sees on the Simeons protocol.

    I felt much better on T3. Might be worth checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy- What were your symptoms? I am usually cold during my rounds, but not this one. How does that come into play? Tell my exactly what made you go to your doctor??

    ReplyDelete