Tuesday, September 14, 2010

R4 P2 D19...

Down -0.8 lbs! I will take that! Yesterday morning when I got up I kept getting the cold sweats and having to put my head between my legs so I would not pass out. I think I had definitely over done it the previous 2 days by working non stop on the basement. I went to work, then came home an laid low for the rest of the day. I had absolutely no energy. Then I took a muscle relaxer and went to bed and actually slept all the way till morning. I know I posted at the beginning of the round how I was so happy for the improved sleep, but about a week ago I started waking up at 4:30. Wide awake and not able to go back to sleep. It was a nice change and I think the body appreciated it :) Today I have to work and then will take it easy. The basement is all painted, and the trim is going up today. That is all that is left before the carpet comes Friday morning! Here is what I am having today:

4oz chicken 146.6
100g romaine 17.0
150g apple 77
1 breadstick 10.0
40g jay robb 146.6
184g orange 86.0
2.5g cocoa 5.0

Total Calories: 488.20

No comments:

Post a Comment