Thursday, September 23, 2010

R4 P3 D3...

Right at LIW! :) I am so loving food right now :) I think I might have a slight obsession with raspberries... last p3 it was In-n-Out burgers, so I am making progress right?? I had tons of great food yesterday. This morning my jeans were even looser than a few days ago. Yesterday I took 1/2 a small apple, 1/2 small peach, and some raspberries and put them in a ramekin with several drops of vanilla stevia. I then mixed 2 tbsp almond flour with 1 1/2 tbsp xylitol and cinnamon. Drizzled coconut oil until it made the mixture crumbly, and put over the top of the fruit. Then baked at 350 till bubbly. That with a dollop of real whip cream was heaven! This round feels so much better than my last one. I am going to try to go pick up the tile for the backsplash today so we can get it done this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment