Thursday, September 30, 2010

R4 P3 D10... So much to catch up on!!

Wow, it has been awhile, and so much has happened this week! First off I have been enjoying food and staying within the 2# limit..... until today that is :) I am +2.6 today, so I am going to try a high protein day. Those usually do the trick for me instead of a steak day. It will be 2 eggs, tuna w/mayo and celery, steak and salad. I am not sure why exactly it is creeping up, but it may have something to do with my new found love affair of almond flour goodies made in a mug:) Even though we are not supposed to have to count calories, I did the calorie count on my choc mac mug cake and it was 500 without the big dollop of cream on top! And while I think you don't have to count calories in general, I am sure there is a point where it is going to start to matter:)

The next huge event for the week is that I am now unemployed! Yep, I got a phone message on Sunday morning that the store had been closed and that was that. No warning what so ever. They just said the store was not making enough money to keep it open. I know many of you have gone to the store by my referral and I am sorry for the abrupt closure. I also know that many of our current PIA clients read this blog, so to them I would like to say how fun it was working with you all, and I am so sorry that no warning was given. I know that many of you may have questions, comments, complaints or concerns regarding your programs. The only thing I can give you is the contact information for the owners other location. It is:

** This information has been removed. See Updated post.

If that doesn't get you what you need, you could try calling the Corporate Headquarters of Pounds and Inches Away at: 888-GET-HCG1.

That being said, you know you can always find me here, and I will be happy to try to help or answer any questions you have about HCG in general. If you do contact them, and get any other reason for the closure, or any derogatory comments made regarding the staff, please do be sure to come back here and let me know. There are a few legal issues that may need tending to:)

And lastly we finished the basement and the kitchen counters! Finally it is all done! Here are a few photos:

Kitchen Counters:




Basement:



5 comments:

  1. WOAH!! Wow. I am so sorry to hear about the store closing. I know you LOVED what you were doing. Maybe you could put that on your resume and send it out to the various clinics. Lord knows there are plenty of them around! I hate that this was dropped on you without warning. Not cool.

    The house looks AMAZING. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your job. Hoping you can find something again soon.

    The home improvements are gorgeous. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home improvements are great!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the basement renovations! Nice job!

    I'm sorry you lost your job, hope you find something soon. It was awful how they handled the store closing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck with finding another job where you can be an inspiration to others! I am new to your blog and to the HCG diet, but your blog and pictures are what have pushed me to go at it full speed ahead!! So thank you for sharing your journey with others.

    The home is amazing! I live in Florida so no basements here, but I wish we did have! I love basements!!

    Have a blessed day :-)

    ReplyDelete