Friday, September 17, 2010

R4 P2 D22....


Down -0.4 lbs! Not much from the double protein. I was also able to go to the restroom finally, so I would tend to think it was that rather than real weight. I don't know what to think. Last round I ended at 144.4 and people said I looked sickly in my face and upper body. I was very hungry and miserable last round. When I started eating the weight did not want to hold well either. Now I am basically at the same weight and I am not losing, and I woke up with a headache and real hunger for the first time. I am beginning to wonder if my "normal" fat stores are just my trouble spots in the hips, butt and thighs. Every time I lose I get very thin everywhere else, and some on the lower half, but definitely not skinny on the bottom. Seems like this is where my body wants to get and then sit there. I am fine with where I am today if it will hold. I would tend to think it will since I felt so much better this round. The photo is from this morning. I just don't have anything else to lose on top. I guess I will see what tomorrow does. If it is still not moving and the hunger starts increasing then I will consider that maybe it is time to end things and be done. Oh yeah! Carpet arrives this morning! :) Here is what I am having today:

100g beef 137.0
250g tomato 45.0
115g apple 60.0
4oz chicken 146.6
150g celery 24.0
*1/2 pkg miracle noodles 0.0

Total Calories: 412.6

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you may be approaching immunity, with those hunger pangs lurking. May I just say Miss Thing, that your picture today is a revelation! You have the most beautiful figure!!! How tall are you? I am asking because I am thinking that you may have lost all your available fat, and your body is telling you that this is it's perfect weight? Please don't get locked into being a certain number on the scale. Your picture says it all: you are VERY thin, and have a wonderful figure. I'm envious!!

    I know the last few days have been frustrating for you, but maybe your body is telling you something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ld- Why thank you! I am 5'6". At 144 I am within normal range, but definitely not at the bottom! My butt and thighs are the issue :) I would think it would not be immunity after only 23 days and a 6 month window since the last round, but you never know. I really am ok where I am, I was just hoping to go down one more size. Oh, well. Considering where I started maybe I should just be happy and enjoy :) How are you doing? Did you start yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely are loooking thin around the mid section!...And from what I can see, your backside isn't a problem, either.

    If really think you still have some abnormal fat, give some thought to finishing this round as reshaping round.

    ReplyDelete