Monday, September 6, 2010

R4 P2 D11....

Well, I wanted to hit 149.8 this morning and I hit 150.0! Down -1.0 lbs!! Only .2 off, but that is just fine with me :) It is official all of my load and vacation weight is gone! I lost -10.4 pounds in 7 effective injections. Even though I ended my last round at 145, I added the exercise too soon and jumped to 149.8 instantly and stayed there. So, anything below this that I can stay at, will be virgin territory for me. Yesterday we spent the day in Park City touring the showcase of homes. Beautiful!! It was a nice day and a lot of fun. It was a little harder being out and about. My husband wanted Burger King for lunch, so I sat across from him eating my bowl of chopped chicken, apple, and celery and sipped my "rootbeer":) All the while chanting my mantra in my head....."I can do anything for 30 days, I can do anything for 30 days..." One funny thing I have started doing is closing my eyes during all of the food commercials :) The second they come on I do this and focus on something else. Sounds crazy, but it really works. I just don't let my mind go there. The crew will be here this morning to start mudding the basement. Very happy that I am busy this round. Makes it go by faster :) Here is what I am having today:

30g Jay Robb 110
115g Straw 36.8
5g Cocoa 10.0
4oz Chicken 146.6
250g Tomato 37.5
215g Apple 111.8
Miracle Noodles 0

Total Calories: 452.7

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! Woot!! HUGE Congratulations on making your goal (sort of!) and into new territory! I'm SO proud of you! For sticking to it, and keeping your eye on your goal.

    Thank you for sharing that you are bringing your food with you, even to other restaurants that family members want to eat at. I've done it once, but certain family members (my in-laws) made it clear that I was embarrassing them, so I haven't done it since. Mr. ld wouldn't care less. He would be proud of me for sticking to it.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LD-Thank you, Thank you! I have pretty much gotten used to taking food everywhere this past year :) Tell your in-laws if you can deal with it, then they should too!! Glad to hear the hubby would support you. When are you going to start??

    ReplyDelete