Tuesday, September 21, 2010

R4 P3 D1....

Final day! I will have some dinner tonight! I took pics this morning and there is really no difference from the ending pics of my last round. Like I said the body just wants to stay. Maybe it is time to just really focus on body shaping from here on out. I am ok with that. A little bummed but still pretty happy :) Here are the pics from this morning. The first one on the left is from the end of round 3. The next 2 are from this morning in a couple different suits.


My husband and I took a drive up the canyon this weekend and here are a few pics in clothes :)



5 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned how absolutely stunning you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo good! I see a difference from the first and last photos. You looked so much more defined and toned in the last pics, especially the back and legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great. Well done. Did you happen to record any body fat measurements?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I looked at your pics Jen, I kept thinking 'stunningly beautiful'! Wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are very sweet! Thanks so much for all of your love and support! Not to mention you are pretty good for the ego too :)

    ReplyDelete