Wednesday, September 15, 2010

R4 P2 D20....

Another -0.0 lbs! Seems to be the trend. A day of no loss for every day of loss. Still doing good hunger wise. Bored of the food :) I did have 2 decent losses in a row after the double protein day, so I will see how tomorrow goes and maybe do another one if it is a zero again. I am only .8 away from my LIW last round. The bummer is I am right between sizes. I now can wear my smallest pants comfortably, but I need it to get me to the next size all together. We are almost finished with trim and should be cleaning up and doing final touch up tomorrow. It is looking really good.
One strange thing is that I have dry mouth all the time and it is driving me nuts! On every other round I was freezing to death, but so far nothing. That's about it. Off to work! Here is what I am having today:

4oz chicken 146.6
200g celery 32.0
215g apple 111.8
4oz tilapia 110.0
150g asparagus 30.0
100g orange 47.0

Total Calories: 477.4

No comments:

Post a Comment