Saturday, September 4, 2010

R4 P2 D9...

Down -1.0 lbs! I was a little worried that with TOM showing up unexpectedly yesterday I might have my first morning of no loss, but thank goodness that was not the case :) Now I just need -1.6 more to get to virgin territory :) The basement will be fully sheet rocked and ready for mud by the end of the day. He said we should be able to start paint and carpet by Thurs next week. I am happy for the distractions :) Still feel great. No horrible cravings or mental battles so far. No real hunger issues either other than maybe 20-30 minutes in the morning or late eve. Here is what I am having today:

4 oz chicken 146.6
215g apple 111.8
125g cabbage 31.25
4oz tilapia 110.0
150g asparagus 37.5
*115g straw 36.8
*5g cocoa 10.0

Total Calories: 437.15

* Did not eat. Had some miracle noodles with my lunch. Too full to have my other 1/2 of apple at lunch, so I just had it at dinner and skipped the second fruit. The miracles noodles with cabbage, chicken, and a little braggs aminos was just like chinese!

I have not done any exercising since I have been so busy other than 30 minutes of walking on the first VLCD.

2 comments:

  1. Losing -1.6 may be doable if you count in Monday's weigh-in. If you were to lose 0.8-1lb each of Sunday and Monday, you'd be there. Keep drinking lots of water. Even if you got there Tuesday or Wednesday, I'd still call that great!

    Be sure to take 'before' pics of your basement. I'd love to see the 'after' pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, I just want it NOW :) I did get some before pics, so I am going to take some along the way and post with the afters in 2 weeks when the carpet comes!

    ReplyDelete