Thursday, September 9, 2010

R4 P2 D14...

Down -0.8 lbs! Happy to see that this morning :) The weather definitely made a turn for the worse today. Clouds and rain. Not much going on today. Just work, and more mudding and sanding in the basement. I guess I should enjoy this now, because there is a whole lot of painting coming up, before the carpet arrives a week from tomorrow! I cannot tell you how relatively easy this round has been. Hunger is pretty much non existent and I have that great sense of well being that HCG tends to give. On all of my rounds in the past, the second I go on HCG the sex drive goes out the window. This one, it has gone up! Go figure. Needless to say, the husband is not complaining :) Here is what I am having today:

4oz chicken 146.6
200g celery 32.0
215g apple 111.8
4oz chicken 146.6
125g cabbage 31.5
*miracle noodles


Total Calories: 468.5

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate your ability to be so honest on your blog it helps to have someone who is going through the process and says it like it is. I also love you showing your menu thanks.
    I was in provo to see my daughter and picked up my hcg in the mall - I was reluctant to buy over internet - somehow i felt safer buying it in utah - i know crazy. the menu is a little different than most i read about. well breakfast is anyway. I can have 1/2 c. cheerios and a 1/2 c. milk. and then the other 2 meals are similar except I can have carrots. I was excited this morning I lost 2.7 lbs. I want to loose 67 so that seems a drop in the bucket - so it is encouraging to see others who are on the same journey and stick with it. I work williams/sonoma doing the demos so I will have to have my associates do the tasting - but I am determined to do this. Thanks again for your blog and your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma- I am glad the blog is of help to you :) The program you have is not the original protocol written by the doctor who designed the HCG program. It may work just fine for you, but if you find you are having issues go to poundsandinchesaway.com and click on the download the manuscript for free button. That will give you the complete manuscript as written. 67 pounds is definitely doable! That would be hard not to do the taste testing, but you can do anything for a short period of time right?? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHOOO!! -0.8 today- I'm doing the happy dance for you! You sound great! So glad that Mr. Jen P seems happy with the results of this round so far too! ;)

    ReplyDelete