Monday, September 20, 2010

R4 P2 D25...

Today: 145.0! It's official, Saturday was my LDW at 145.2. This is day 7 of the same weight. I have gotten a couple 145.0's but if I get back on the scale it varies between the two. Husband says it's time to be done, he wants his wife back :) I really wanted to get another 5-7 lbs, but the body doesn't want to budge. I am hoping that one positive thing about this would be that the weight really wants to sit here and that stabilization will be good. I have been having definite periods of hunger that get pretty intense and then it will go away. I will be at the 72 hour mark tomorrow morning. I usually wait a full 3 days, but I will see how the hunger goes today. Hunger is usually the indicator that the HCG is gone from the system and it is ok to begin maintenance. Right now I have no counters or kitchen sink! They should be arriving around 3:30 today. Almost done with all of the chaos! Here is what I am having today:

113g cottage cheese 100.0
215g apple 111.8
4oz chicken 146.6
175g cabbage 44
115g straw 36.8
5g cocoa 10.0
*miracle noodles

Total Calories: 449.2

3 comments:

  1. Your body is saying loud and clear, "STOP!"! I'm glad you're listening. :)

    Good luck with the remodel. Quite appropriate you were remodeling yourself at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being done! Don't forget, you're stabilizing at a weight that may be higher than your original expectations, but you also have a couple extra pounds (right?) because of the implants. You look wonderful, and if you feel amazing...well, who cares what the scale says!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with helderheid: your body is saying its done. You're listening to it, and that's always good. I imagine you've lost a lot of inches, which to my mind, is really better than a lot of pounds! Your picture said it all: you're fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete