Wednesday, March 31, 2010

R3 P4 D7...

Up to +0.4 above LIW. Not too shabby considering that I finished my weights workout last night at 9pm! I was going to put it off, but told myself that I needed to find the time. If it is 9pm, then that is what it will have to be. My butt and hamstrings are so sore :) I am going into work for the first time today to just go over things. Then I will be working Thursday and Monday. I think Helderheid will be there this morning so that should be fun!! Today's workout will be volleyball tonight for about 2.5 hours. If I get some time I will try to walk on the treadmill as well.

Here is what I ate today:

choc mini muffin w/ cc
tea

protein shake
ezekeil english muffin with cc and fruit spread

string cheese

cheeseburger(no bun), diet coke, 1/2 apple

jerky, 1/2 trio bar, piece of cocoa crack

cobb salad, 1/2 oreo shake! Couldn't help it :)

string cheese, 1 sf candy

Ate out both meals today. Between that and volleyball till midnight tonight I fully expect to be up tomorrow morning! If only my arms were not sore from my workouts. I need my killer serve :)

7 comments:

  1. I'll be there! You are such an inspiration. I so admire you and your routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you actually have a workout schedule that you follow? Where do you go to play volleyball, or do weights, etc.

    I live in Utah too...congrats to you and Helderheid on your new jobs!!! If you ever do pro bono work, let me know! I have no dedication when it comes to doing hcg for longer than 10 days or so...frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the 9 pm workout. I would of picked my bed over the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just texted you. I never know if they make it to your phone but wanted to let you know my change in plans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick and Meg- I design my own workouts. I usually do a high intensity dance class 2-3 days a week. I play volleyball with a group of friends every week for 2-3 hours. I also weight train 2 days a week, and try to take a couple hour walks with the hubby at some point. It ends up being about an hour a day except volleyball night. I go to Lifetime Fitness which is awesome. That is where my dance class is, and where I do weights sometimes. I also have a gym in my house for those times when I am pressed for time. I am excited about the job too! Come on get excited about the HCG! You can do anything for 23 days right?? :)

    Autumn- dedication right :) It's more about the fact that I want to eat how much I want, than pure will power :)

    Helderheid- got the texts! Bummed but happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK-- You have to share the recipe for Chocolate mini-muffins with cream cheese. I have to have something to look forward to!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The choc mini muffins are really a version of the Ginger Brownies from the almond flour cookbook. I did not have any ginger so I left it out. It called for a cup of walnuts I think, but instead I used 1/2 cup of macadamias, and 1/2 cup coconut, and put into mini muffin pan. They are really good!!

    ReplyDelete