Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 16...

Down - .4 lbs!  Might be starting to slow down a bit, but I'll take it.  Had a great time at volleyball last night.  Was tired by the end, came home and fell right asleep.  I had some sleeping issues before but they seem to be gone and I fall right to sleep which is nice.  My friend and I did some research and found that people who were mixing fresh HCG every week were getting better results and feeling better overall.  So we got rid of the rest of our HCG that was now over 2 weeks old and mixed for 1 week at a time.  Today was my first real day after injecting the new stuff yesterday.  I feel a big difference.  No hunger at all (like the first week), good energy. By day 11-12 on the last batch, I was noticing hunger in the am/pm and going up and down on energy.  I think this will be much better, and hopefully it will release an extra pound or two :)

Here is what I ate today:
Morning: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Lunch: chicken,tomato,strawberries
Dinner: orange roughy,tomato,strawberry choc smoothie
Eve: tea

Took a 30 minute bike ride before dinner.  Got alot done today and felt really good!

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting, please give us more details about this, how much do you use and how you are mixing? Thanks! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I order 5000 ampoules. We mix and fill 20-21 syringes. When we first started, it was just the 2 of us, but then her son started, so that gives each of us 7 days worth. Perfect! We use 200iu per syringe. That is .8 on a 1cc syringe.

    ReplyDelete