Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day Twenty Five...

Down -.8 lbs!  Well that was pretty good.  I was hoping for 1 but thats okay.  Mini steak day was hard.  Not from an eating stand point, but from a mental stand point.  I was not hungry, but very emotional, wiped out, and felt like I could not keep going.  I am feeling better this morning and will just eat normally today.   Only 2.6 more to reach my goal this round!  Got up and went bike riding for about 45 minutes around the lake with my husband.  Beautiful day.  But since I only ate one meal yesterday I was pretty weak.  After I got home I was so wiped out and exhausted.  I felt like I could not do anything.  I pretty much laid down for most of the day.  Did not feel very good at all.  Never felt quite like this before.  I also started to pass out everytime I stood up.  Had to make sure and put my head between my knees to avoid it.  Maybe the blood pressure is low.  Which would be amazing since I have always had borderline high bp.  

Here is what I ate today:
Lunch:  Chicken,romaine,1/2 baked apple
Mid Afternoon: 1/2 baked apple
Dinner: Tilapia,asparagus,1/2 orange
Snack: 1/2 orange choc smoothie (not as good as strawberry)

Lets hope I feel more like myself tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment