Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day One Phase 3!!


Down .4 lbs from LIW.  I thought I would lose more over the 3 days of no shots, but my weight really wants to stay where it is.   I am excited to try new things today.  I got up and went on a 45 minute walk with the hubby.  Then we went and tried out paddle surfing for about an hour on the Great Salt Lake.  It was much harder than it looks, but alot of fun!  Great core workout!  I got a little excited trying things out today, so hopefully I won't be in trouble with the scale tomorrow :)

Here is what my first day of P3 looked like:

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 turkey sausages, cheese, avacado, salsa, sour cream.  YUM!

Snack: 2 TBSP coco crack.  Had to try it :)  SOOOO GOOD!

Lunch: blueberries, string cheese, 2 oz chicken.

Snack: Italian Soda!  (perrier, davinci sugar free syrup, cream) Heaven!

Dinner: steak, salad with ranch, cauliflower "mashed potates".

Snack: Coco crack covered strawberries at the movies!

Everything tasted soooo good.  I did not get sick at all.  Probably tried more than I should have, but it was worth it.  Let's see what tomorrow brings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment