Friday, September 4, 2009

Day Seventeen...

Can you hear that??  That's me crossing into the 160's!!!! Down -.8 lbs!  I am sooooo happy.  I started this journey on Jan. 9, 2009.  As of today I have lost 50lbs!  I had lost 40 on my own, but had put some back on before starting my HCG on Aug. 19th.    Today is a really good day! :) 

Here is what I ate today:
Morning: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Lunch: Chicken,tomato,apple
Dinner: Orange roughy,romaine,melba,strawberry choc smoothie

Went for 30 minute walk after dinner.  Good energy today, got alot done :)

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog info on an hcg search I was doing. I started a week ago on the homeopathic version. I was trying to fing a better variety of foods. Anyway, Ive been reading through and when I got to this one I teared up! I was so excited for you. A few years ago I was in an auto accident and haven't been able to exercise. I've gained so much weight! I dropped about 30 since July, then put 10 back on and have now lost about 14 with the hcg in the week. To reach 160 would be a miracle for me right now.
    Thanks for doing this blog! Oh, and what are these drinks and stevia items you're writing about?

    ReplyDelete