Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day Twenty Eight...

Down -.6 lbs!  So I am back to two days ago.  Body wants to hang out here I guess.  I am very pleased with this round.  I bought a pair of jeans that were one size smaller yesterday!!  Husband kept saying "cute butt"!  Always nice to hear, especially when you are the dreaded pear shape :)  I actually like my curves, I just want the lower half of the pear to be a bit smaller :)  As for the top half of the pear, it has disappeared!  So you can guess what gift I will be giving myself this christmas!  Today will be my last injection day for this round.  I really wanted to hit that 20 mark , but mentally I need a break and I will start my next round in about 5 weeks.  Of course, if the scale moves significantly tomorrow morning then tomorrow will be my last injection day :)

Here is what I ate today:
Morning: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Lunch: Chicken,romaine,strawberries
Dinner: Melba,tilapia,asparagus,strawberry choc smoothie

Today felt great.  I went shopping and was so pleased!  Bought a size 8 skirt!! Tops in small and medium!  This day made all the rest worth while.  So depending on what tomorrow mornings weigh in is, will determine if today was my last injection.

No comments:

Post a Comment