Wednesday, September 23, 2009

R1 P3 D5...

Back to -.2 lbs under LIW.  I still go to bed at night thinking for sure I will be up 3 lbs the next morning! :)  I tried the Miracle Noodles yesterday and they were very good.  Just be sure to rinse under hot water for 3-5 minutes.  I also think they really helped with going the the restroom this morning :) I was a little worried about the sugar free pudding last night, but I was down this morning.

Here is what I ate today:

Protein Shake: protien,fage yogurt,coconut milk,frozen berries.
3 turkey sausages

4 choc coco flax almond butter balls
2 choc coco almond balls

cheeseburger, cauliflower potato salad, zucchini slices w/ ranch

Taco salad: romaine,spicy chicken,tomato,cheddar,avocado,ranch and 1/2 apple

1 cup sf banana cream pudding made with almond milk, and shredded coconut.
Italian soda.

Did an hour long hip hop dance class.  So happy to have all the energy back!

No comments:

Post a Comment