Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day Twenty Three....

Down -.2 lbs.  This is definitely slowing down :(  But I have averaged .75 lbs per day from start weight and almost a pound a day from load weight, so I guess I can't complain :)  I don't know if the playing 2 hours of volleyball last night had any thing to do with it or not.  Also, for every day I lose a pound in one day, it seems like the next day is a zero or small amount.  It better give me a few good days here so I can reach the 20# by next thursday!!!  Only 3.4 lbs to go!  Right before I started this protocol, I quit my job at a CANDY SHOP! Standing over a counter of fresh fudge, and surrounded by candy, can you imagine.  Well they called me and asked me to help fill in today.  I was so nervous that I would be tempted or just really ticked off that I could not have any.  Got there and guess what.... did not want a thing!  The smell was enough.  It was not even tempting.  YEAH!!

Here is what I ate today:
Morning: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Lunch: chicken,tomato,apple
Dinner: tilapia,cucumber,strawberry choc smoothie

With all of these small movements my friend and I decided to try coconut oil.  Not on protocol, but has helped some get losing again.  If that doesn't work tomorrow then I will try the mini steak day.

No comments:

Post a Comment