Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day Twenty Two....

Down -0.4 lbs.  Not alot but some.  Definitely more random from day to day now.  But it all adds up.  I think I will stop at 30 days and take a 5 week break until round 2.   I just want to hit that 20# mark so bad.  That means that over the next 8 days I need to lose 3.6 pounds.

Here is what I ate today:

Morn: Yerba Mate Tea hot
Lunch: chicken,romaine,baked 1/2 apple
Afternoon: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Dinner: chicken,romaine,baked apple
Pm before volleyball: melba

Walked this morning and played volleball for 2 hours tonight.  I wonder if I will retain water because of all the excercise??  Overall good day, lots of energy.  I have been falling asleep quickly which is nice.  The only problem is that almost every night, I have dreams where I am cheating, and wake up in a panic, with relief that it was only a dream.  My friend is having the exact same thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment