Tuesday, September 29, 2009

R1 P3 D11...

-1.0 under LIW!  Gotta love that!  My husband and I spent the last warm day at the lake yesterday.  I packed up my cooler and had great food all afternoon.  Husband even liked it.  I don't even miss the old stuff.  I am telling you, those little balls of coconut, flax, and almond butter, rolled in chocolate and coconut, are sent straight from heaven... :)

Here is what I ate today:

choc coco almond ball

1/2 apple
scrambled eggs made with 2 eggs and 2 whites, 2 tbsp costco spinach artichoke dip, 8 spinach leaves, splash of cream, salt, & pepper. YUM! Put all ingredients in the bullet and then pour and scramble.

choc coco almond ball
veggies with ranch

egg salad in lettuce leaves
1/2 apple with sweet cream cheese

choc coco almond ball

eggs with bacon bits and cheddar
fage yogurt with berries
1/2 small banana

italian soda

Not sure why all of my meals were egg ones today, but probably because it was easy.  Did not feel like cooking today:)  Walked for 45 minutes.  Worked at the candy store today.  Yes, I said candy store :)  Standing over a counter of fresh fudge and surrounded on all sides by every candy you can imagine.  No problem at all.  Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment