Monday, September 28, 2009

R1 P3 D10....

TOM arrived this morning AND I was -.8 under LIW!!  What a crazy 4 days.  I should have known that I always gain 3-4 lbs in the days right before my TOM starts, and that the day I start it is gone.   The trouble is that my TOM comes random with no rhyme or reason.  So I just couldn't be sure that it was that and not the food.   I am now pretty sure that I could have just eaten clean, or done some high protein days during, and I probably would be right where I am today without the steak day.  BUT, I wouldn't change it, because I learned alot.  About the process and about myself. 

Here is what I ate today:

3 turkey sausages
2 french toast made with oopsie bread and 1/8c sf syrup  YUM!
1/2 fage yougurt with stevia and berries

string cheese, choc coco almond ball

veggies with ranch
apple with sweet cream cheese

curry chicken salad in oopsie bread

3 choc coco almond balls

protein shake
veggies with ranch 

Todays breakfast was heaven!  Felt like I was cheating big time.  Oopsie bread is a life saver.  You can use it for so many things and it tastes great.  I can honestly say I don't crave sugar or carbs.  I look forward to my meals and feel so satisfied.  Love this program!!  Going back to P2 is going to be hard..... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging your journey and including the particulars in your sidebar.

    Would it be okay to email you some questions? I am starting this week.My email is tamikaatmybluelightdotcom

    Keep blazin the trail! I'm enjoying the read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. I searched everywhere when I started. I wanted to know things like what they were eating and how the daily weights went. Did they have days you lost nothing? What about your TOM?? I totally understand. I will email you so you can send your questions :) Welcome to the club. It really is amazing and really does work!

    ReplyDelete