Monday, September 7, 2009

Day Twenty...




Plateau, Plateau, Plateau... -0.0 lbs!  So annoying!  But, I packed my food for the day and we went up to Snowbird and took the kids on the Alpine slides, Ziplines, etc. The picture above is from today.  I was disappointed about the plateau but, I could see huge difference in my face and arms compared to the picture at the top of the blog. That is why we keep going:) It was a nice day.  They were having some sort of Octoberfest.  The smells of roasted nuts, cinnamon rolls, and pretzels were a little hard to take.  I was not hungry, but oh how I wanted some :)  Instead I pulled out my lunch box of romaine, chicken, melba, and orange.   It tasted good, but not cinnamon roll good!  

Here is what I ate today:
Morning: Yerba Mate Tea cold
Lunch: chicken, romaine, melba, orange
Dinner: tilapia, asparagus, strawberry choc smoothie
Eve: tea

Still debating the weighing every day thing.  Also considering cutting this round to 30 days, and doing 1-2 short rounds by the end of January to finish off.  Most people are getting the bulk of their results in the first 23-30 days, and also the longer you are carb restricted, the harder they are to re-introduce.  Probably will decide by Weds.  If tomorrow is another 0.0 then I will consider doing the apple day.  Doesn't sound very good, but if it gets things moving then I will conquer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment