Monday, January 18, 2010

My Best Size Estimation....

Okay, so I was so nervous I stuffed my bra with socks until it was the size I remembered at the Dr.'s office, took pictures, and then sent them to my family to see if they called me freaking out saying "what are you doing????" But they all said what are you freaking out about, it looks great, and fits your body shape. You can see the comparison to the picture at the top of the blog on the right. Also, what little is there in the purple shirt, is "bra magic" :) Wheeew! I feel alot better now :) Of course, they will look much larger for the first little while :) Here is my best estimation...

9 comments:

  1. You look awesome!

    You and Helderheid are putting thoughts into my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you approve :) Today is the day!! No turning back now....... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fantastic!! ;) Good luck today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking of you. TAKE YOUR PAIN MEDS. Don't let the pain get out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you take percoset or lortab? I chose the lortab because I had percoset after gallbladder surgery and it wigged me out to the point I refused to take it and suffered with the pain. But some have said the Lortab is not as strong. I used Lortab with the herniated discs in my neck and it worked pretty well. The pain was pretty intense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful and your family is right - that size looks right on your body. Nothing like a little confidence boost, eh? Good luck!!

    ~Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took percoset. How are ya?? Remember, if you need anything, I'm a phone call away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll be in my prayers for a thorough and speedy recovery!
    You picked a great size, it works well with your new figure.

    Big hugs for your adventure, I'm a few rounds and a couple of years behind you :0)

    ReplyDelete