Sunday, January 24, 2010

R2 LM D38...

Down -2.6 with the steak day! My new LIW is 154.3 with the 2.5 added for the implants. This morning I was 154.0! I know that will go up a little since it always drops with the steak day below LIW and then comes back up. But that is pretty good since I know there is swelling at this point! :)

That being said I am definitely a little emotional this week. I know it's because I have been cooped up and had no life :) My back is killing me from only being able to sit and sleep in certain positions. I am not very patient and want the girls to look less swollen and more round and dropped. I guess it is starting to wear on me a little and just want life to feel back to normal :)

Here is what I ate today:

fage with berries, banana, coconut flakes and macadamias
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

Chilis: mini tacos, with black beans, diet coke, 1/4 molten :)

2 almond flour choc chip scones- YUM!

protein shake

I tried my first almond flour recipe. Chocolate Chip Scones. They are awesome. I really like the taste of the almond flour, but it is very filling! Can't wait to try some other recipes.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so well, Jen! with your recuperation and your weight- You are probably stir-crazy but you are healing, and just need to be a little kind to your body. Its been through something major, and needs time and rest to heal. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know! I am the worlds worst at not doing anything:) But you are right, I need to let my body do what it needs!! I will try to get some good pictures this week. If they look as good as Clarity's then I am golden! ;)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete