Wednesday, January 13, 2010

R2 LM D27....

-0.2 under LIW! Still good :) I had the weirdest dreams last night. I dreamed that I was engaged to Tim McGraw and we were getting married but he was leaving on tour. For some reason he had a 2 bd shack for a house that I was supposed to live in with his mother until he got back! And what do you know she sometimes performed breast augmentations in her spare time. So she has these huge water filled bags that I am lying on while she does the fitting. Also bizarre, George Clooney was her assistant. She wanted to have it done as a surprise for Tim when he got home. Luckily I then woke up!!! WTH???

Here is what I ate today:

protein shake
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

trio bar

double cheeseburger, diet coke

string cheese, flax ball

hamburger stuff over lettuce with avacado and bit of ranch
cherries, blueberries, and orange slices

coconut almond bark, muffin with cc

1 sf pecan delight

Tomorrow is pre-op! Getting excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment