Thursday, January 7, 2010

R2 LM D21....

I had to update with this picture :) I finally was able to get my hair cut today and my hairdresser said "Let's give you some big sexy curls!" I got curls alright. Pretty sure that this was the standard haircut on Charlie's Angels! LOL!

Up +1.6! WTH?? Okay that is just weird. I was gone all day and ate very good. Nothing inappropriate. In fact I thought I would be even lower today. I did not get in all of my water yesterday due to being gone all day, and my neck was acting up so I did not get any sleep! Those are the only 2 things I can think of. I just reviewed my monthly cycle and I am on day 13. Which is the exact day last month that I had a big jump due to ovulation. Then it bounced around above LIW for about 6 days and then went back under. It did not jump 1.6 above, but it did go just about a pound above. Seems to be the emerging trend: 2 weeks of the month are below LIW and 2 weeks (TOM, OVULATION) spent above. Crazy! :)

Here is what I ate today:

fage with berries, coconut flakes, and macadamias
ezekiel english muffin with butter and honey

cafe rio salad with chicken and beef and black beans. No tortilla, and no chips :)

string cheese, almonds, pecan delight

tuna in lettuce leaves, pear, left over cauliflower mashed potatoes

fage with coconut flakes, cocoa, and dark choc chips!

Hope the scale goes back down tomorrow. I hate it when it moves with no obvious reason. But every time it has, it has always been something to do with my cycle. I had not seen my stylist since before I did the HCG and he did a double take. Gotta love that :)

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous! But, I am from Texas, the land of big hair :-) Seriously, it's very becoming! ~~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! In high school I was definitely a big hair girl :) Brought back memories..... I told my husband that if he had any Charlies Angels fantasies he was in luck! :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete